Events and Workshops
Events open to OKA+ Schools, Partners, and other interested educators:
OKA+ Statewide Conference
This is an annual one day conference featuring select breakout sessions from OKA+ Fellows and partners from across the nation, exhibitors vetted to have services with direct connection to A+ Essentials, and a variety of interesting other offerings that vary each year.
Arts Integration Workshops
These workshops take place in both Tulsa and Oklahoma City each year. They are designed to provide inspiration and practical classroom ideas in an afternoon. Topics and art forms addressed vary each year.
New schools are congratulated and Member Schools recognized at the State Capitol with opportunities for photos and networking with our legislators.
Special Events open for registration:
- Arts Integration Workshop
- RSVP to OKA+ Celebration at the State Capitol
- Interested School Events are designed for schools interested in exploring membership in the OKA+ network.
- Pre-Institutes give a brief introduction to network services and sample of OKA+ professional development. These afternoon workshops are held each December and January.
Interested School Events open for registration:
- Member School Events
- Principals and Coordinators Retreat Leadership retreats are held annually.
- New Teacher Training Retreats and/or online courses are offered annually for teachers newly hired or for new schools were unable to attend the Summer Institute.
- Additional professional development is scheduled by each school.
- Member School Events open for registration:
Contact our office for more information about Events and Workshops.